PROFOUND TRANSFORMATION. TOGETHER.
“We all have the ability to bring our magic to the world and to architect a life we love.”
— Keele Burgin
HERE’S A QUESTION:
How often do you give yourself permission to really reflect, define, and feed your life’s purpose? Are you too busy with the minutia of life that you can’t focus on your own passions and purpose?
HAS CREATED A SPACE TO GIVE YOURSELF A TRUE AND LASTING GIFT.
We are curating (B)CirclesTM for women who are ready to explore their unique genius, orient their life in the direction they are meant to travel, and be both teacher and student along the way.
DOES THAT RESONATE WITH YOU?
Curated circles of women on a life changing journey
- Explore what holds you back and shed the patterns that no longer serve you.
- Embrace your worth and rise to your true essence.
- Embark on profound relationships with growth-minded women who hold you accountable.
OUR BELIEF IS EACH INDIVIDUAL IS BOTH TEACHER AND STUDENT
No other person has your answers — you have your answers, but sometimes they are buried deep. Collectively as women, we have wisdom that can be shared to help one another through the twists and turns of life, encourage one another to walk through the muck to find their answers, their desires and their passions and then applaud one another when we rise.
In (B), you will work with your group as a whole as well as with a rotating one-on-one partner, all along being guided by Keele through the (B)Curriculum to learn and grow together. The circle will hold you with gentle accountability, and you will be asked to do the same in return.
A JOURNEY TO SELF
Your journey begins with the Core ReflectionTM, a guided deep dive into who you are and your life journey thus far. We dig into your conscious and unconscious patterns and begin to identify your passions and desires for your life. Then…
The circle gathers. It begins with a four-day, nurturing (and sometimes challenging) retreat where we introduce ourselves and our vulnerabilities to one another and get to know the flow of the tribe. We will connect, laugh, challenge ourselves, and establish our bond and our trust.
This is followed by three months of gathering and growing together through bi-weekly video calls, partnership curriculum, and one-on-one sessions. With your group at your side, you bring to light what holds you back, face your fears and limitations, experiment with new approaches, and embrace your inner muse to create a new roadmap.
We also offer one-on-one coaching as an “in the moment” process and not a cookie-cutter formula. It has the potential to turn information into transformation: Your transformation into being a more powerful you.
We culminate with a three-day retreat where we gather to celebrate, commemorate, and solidify our journey of re-imagining our lives together.
There is a sacred space in each of us where the truth of who we are resides. Take the call to adventure and let (B) help guide you to reconnect with your native wisdom and shed old patterns that no longer serve you. Step into the woman you are meant to (B).
When women gather with intention there is an undeniable bond, a special sauce of camaraderie and understanding that holds both tangible qualities as well as intangible magic. At (B) we know that connection is enhanced when we live by these tenets in all of our interactions.
- We believe that profound transformation is within our grasp.
- The (B)CircleTM is a sacred space of authenticity, trust & acceptance. We agree to 100% confidentiality.
- We are resilient and committed to the messy work of our growth; we know it isn’t easy, but it is worth it.
- Everyone is a teacher, and everyone is a student.
- We honestly and vulnerably share our challenges and generously share our strengths and support.
- We bring our shadows to the light to embrace our full selves, trusting that it will be a gift to ourselves & others.
- We foster honesty and accountability with grace.
- We are committed to revealing our unique genius and allowing it to guide us.
- We commit to and prioritize our (B)CircleTM, our partnerships and our gatherings (Zoom calls, retreats). We show up and are fully present.
The kickoff and closing retreats are a special part of (B)CirclesTM. Each one is thoughtfully designed, lovingly realized and full of heart-felt surprises. We hold the retreats in beautiful villas with intimate gathering spaces and room to relax.
HOW CAME TO BE
(B) came into the world because Keele Burgin has a strong guttural knowing that when a woman uses her authentic voice, she can change the world around her. She’s been working to empower women in the United States and in developing nations for twenty-five years using peer support groups, vocal empowerment, and a curriculum of accountability and sustainability.
Read more from Keele
OUR APPROACH IS BOTH PERSONAL AND GROUP FOCUSED AS YOU:
- Develop awareness, ownership, and commitment to changing the patterns that no longer serve you.
- Take accountability every step of the way to yourself and the tribe
- Architect your life to (B) aligned with your true unique genius
The (B)CircleTM will hold a safe space to share our stories, communicate our needs, empower one another, and challenge the patterns that no longer serve us.
- A Core ReflectionTM to uncover insights and begin to articulate your personal goals for (B)
- 4-day retreat for your circle to gather where you will be both nurtured and challenged
- (B)CircleTM Curriculum
- Bi-monthly virtual gatherings for three months
- Rotating one-on-one partnerships within your circle
- One-on-one coaching with Keele
- Closing 3-day retreat to celebrate and solidify our journeys
Does this speak to your heart?
If your answer is “HELL YES!“, take the next step and chat with us to see about our availability for upcoming circles.
Take it from a woman who left her kickoff retreat and said “I’ve been a part of a lot of women’s groups in my life, and now I’ve finally found my tribe.”
What Alumni Are Saying
“I loved the rotating partnerships because I got to go deeper with people and see their gifts and wisdom up close while supporting them in their challenges.
“I’m so grateful I gave myself this gift! While it wasn’t an easy check to write, it was well worth the financial stretch. Honestly, I had never before invested in myself that way.”
“It was life changing. It changed who I am and who I’ll be in the future and how I’ll look at the world.”
“(B) opened up my world”
“I have more awareness of how I am in the world and my ability to control myself more than anyone else. Because really, I can only change me.”
“The fact that we were all re-architecting our lives together was insanely powerful.”
“Our two guides did a beautiful job of holding us and holding us accountable.”
“(B) changed my life. I now know my worth, and my new roadmap aligns with my passions. We accomplished so much in just a few months.”
“I feel like every interaction we are teaching each other something.”
“I’ve never had such deep relationships with women, or been so seen and so heard”
“I’ve finally learned to embrace my full self, even the shadow parts I haven’t wanted to see or show others. I’m so thankful for the safe and supportive space that (B) creates.”
“I feel lighter. My heart doesn’t feel as heavy. My past doesn’t have that tight hold of me. It used to be how I defined myself, but it’s not all of me, just a small part.”
“I was grateful for everyone’s willingness to be open and hold each other accountable”
“Having a tribe makes everything seem doable.”
“I valued seeing inside other people’s lives that are hectic and messy and difficult. And you think, oh, we’re all struggling.”
“It was incredibly pivotal for me, especially at a time in my life when I needed a tribe that could see me through a major transition.”